I don’t feel like I’ve gotten much done on the blanket. I guess I have hit a point where no matter how much I add to it, it doesn’t seem like much. When the blanket was much smaller I could tell the difference.
The good thing is that means I am getting close to the end.
I’ve had to change some colors on my random stripe pattern. My son said there wasn’t enough orange in the blanket (his fave color), so I’ve been subbing orange in for black and some other darker colors. I’ve also subbed red for burgundy and the brighter blue for navy. All because my son said the blanket was too dark. After all the blanket is for him. lol
I am really liking the way it’s turning out. He want’s to use it to top his bed. So I think I’m going to attempt random ripple pillow shams to make the set complete. I think I will have plenty of yarn leftover to do that with.
Here are the pictures. The first one is what I have done this week. The blue stitch marker is where I was the last time I update with pictures. The second picture is the whole blanket folded up on my couch. That way you can see all the random stripes.