These were hard questions this week… for me at least. lol
1. For me cleaning is the opposite of creativity.
2. Pride and Prejudicewas the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they remind me to post on my blog.
4. In nature I like looking at trees and leaves, I have an obsession with them.
5. Mickey Mouse should win the US elections. (he’d probably do just as good a job as any of the other choices. Honestly I don’t like any of the 3 that are tops right now. I don’t know who I will vote for)
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was probably the last time I was around my brother, he can make me laugh like no one else.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family movie night,tomorrow my plans include cleaningand Sunday, I want to knit or crochet!