I have a bunch of stuff to share sometime this weekend. I kept meaning to post through the week but life got in the way. My cousin Sandy is doing a little better, but her and her family still need your prayers and positive thoughts! Okay here are todays Friday Fill-ins.
1. Travel (Ireland) is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is Put on your Big Girl Panties and Deal with it; it’s from I don’t know, in fact I’m not sure its really a quote.
3. Crafting inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best covered in chocolate.
5. Being back in High School in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is Early morning when there aren’t a lot of other people around.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Caedmon’s Tae Kwon Do Belt Test, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to take a nap!