Really I am….
I’m feeling somewhat normal…
Well I’ve never really felt normal… but I feel somewhat like myself anyway. 🙂
So for now here are Friday Fill-Ins. I haven’t done this in a while.
1. Please don’t tell my kids not to call you m’amm.
Seriously, we are southern. They don’t mean you are old, it’s just good manners. They call their 14 yr old baby sitter m’amm too. Why can’t you be thankful that you are in the presence of children with good manners, who aren’t throwing out sware words?
2. Can you hit the snooze button for me in the morning?
3. The color colbalt blue makes me want to smile!
4. I have a craving for a moonpie.
5. If my life had a pause button, I’d pause it alot.
6. Eyes are the the things about myself I used to hate.
In middle school a boy I liked told me I had eyes like a deer. My eyes are super dark brown. I thought it was an insult and hated my eyes up until a few years ago. A lady at church told me how lovely they were and how much she liked the color of my eyes, the dark brown with hints of gold. After that I realized that to a guy who was an avid hunter, deer eyes was probably supposed to be a compliment. lol
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to movie night with my family, tomorrow my plans include watching my pride and prejudice mini-series dvds and Sunday, I want to take a nap!