I had planned to get back to posting last week. However I discovered that my children have been climbing out of my son’s 2nd floor window to stand on the little roof on the storage thing attached to the house. Yes, the roof. Where if they fell they would land on a slab of concrete.
I found out about this, grounded them. Then when things went back to normal… I found out they were on the roof again.
Apparantly from the roof they can see the house next door better and tell if their friend is home or not.
Right now they are grounded from everything. TV, playing outside, video games. So all my free time is being spent watching them. Grounding children isn’t fun, it means no breaks for the Momma!!
Anyway while they eat lunch here are my Friday Fill-Ins.
1. It seems like my children will never learn.
2. Put that away when you’re done, please?
3. If I thought you wanted me to, I’d try and teach you to knit!
4. Friends is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine’s Day means just another day.
6. My relationship with God gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Enchilada Lasanga (YUM!), tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and Sunday, I want to read!