I’m still working through my 365 project. Every day I try and find something that makes me smile, or has made me happy. Here is the past week.
1. Cleaning out our Bedroom. I hate to clean, but seeing the trash bags of stuff lined up makes me smile. Maybe it’s because I know that I won’t have to deal with it anymore.
2. I saw this post on a blog I enjoy reading and was inspired to make my own list. Although I couldn’t do a 30 things I want to do before I turn 30. I hit 29 last September and I am holding there. ;) So, it’s a 29 things to do before I turn 29 to the 2nd power. lol
3. Not having to cook supper for the first time in weeks.
4. An emergency can of Coke and some Chili Cheese Fritos. It was the first soda I have had since Christmas. A very nice treat during Criminal Minds.
5. A lovely lovely lovely new cookbook!
6. My first knitting stitch guide. I adore the size of this book. I need to take another picture with something beside it so you can see the size. It’s so cute.
7. Cooking dinner for my family. I really enjoy cooking, when I want to cook. This is a Rachael Ray recipe for Baked Shells Casserole. I used different shaped pasta and topped it with Mozzarella Cheese. Super good, and my children ate spinach! 🙂