1. Sunday– Another scarf for a friend. I love the color of the Rose.
2. Monday-Knitting on a gift for a family member.
3. Tuesday-Bisquick Biscuits. Odd? Maybe. It’s one of the first things that my mom let me cook on my own. My grandfather to this day still talks about those wonderful biscuits Mandi makes. His constant praise over the simple things I would cook, made me want to cook more. I credit him for my love of cooking and baking today.
4. Wednesday– More knitting. I’m so happy to be working on a simple garter stitch project. It’s about all I could handle this week. Plus this was me starting another block on it.
5. Thursday– Apple Pie. I’ve been wanting one for weeks. Thanks largely in part to one of my favorite movies (Waitress) and watching the DVD sets of Pushing Daisies. It was so yummy!
6. Friday– The hubby’s last day of work. He brought home supper to celebrate. Although he loved his job and the people that he worked with, the job had become a bit of a headache over the past year. So much so that he has been dealing with a bleeding ulcer for the past 5 months or so. So he is looking forward to what the future brings. I was a little too upset over it being his last day of work to manage cooking.
7. Saturday– We got SNOW! And Ice… which was a little scary, but oh so pretty to look at. I can love the snow and ice, because we only get it in small amounts about once a year. 🙂