I’m entering a giveaway from TodaysMama (link below). Can’t beat a chance to win tons of great prizes from GameStop (one of our very favorite stores).
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
**To just have a happy calm day together. It’s been a ROUGH year. I’m looking forward to just spending some fun time together with no worries. Then heading to Alabama to visit family for the first time in 2 years!!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
**The kids wake us up early. The hubby cooks eggs to go with the cinnamon rolls I always make. Then we eat while we read the last bit of our Advent book. After all that it’s time to open presents. Thankfully, the kids are used to it now and don’t even bother to complain anymore.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
**Completely decadent? A holiday overseas for my whole family. At least two weeks touring the UK would be excellent!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
**Doing fun things together as a family. It’s the little things that really matter anyway.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
**Mostly board games. But the Nintendo came out when I was little and my brother and I were Bubble Bobble addicts!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
**Christmas Eve we always drive around looking at Christmas lights. It was something we did every year in my family, and now I do it with my own.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
**Alabama to spend time with our extended families. If that wasn’t an option I would love to spend a quiet family Christmas in Gatlinburg.