Yes I’m a few weeks behind. Playing catch up though. Finished Jury Duty,and got hit with the Winter Blahs. Maybe it was really the “My husband is home all the fracking time and driving me crazy” blahs. I don’t know. Either way I got nothing done in the past week. Moving on.
1. Sunday (2/07)- Spending the whole day hanging out with my family and playing with my precious nephew. He’s just so adorable you can’t help but smile around him. On top of that my baby girl Kat decided it was her job to mother him. It was adorable!
2. Monday (2/08)- Was an awesome day and I could have taken 500 pictures for this one day alone. What I remember most fondly though was sitting around the kitchen table that night. My brother (in the headphones), My Heather(my brother’s wife, she had stepped away when I took the picture), My husband (hiding his face), and me. All of us in a circle, all of us on our laptops. Goofing off and having so much fun. My face was sore from laughing the next day.
3. Tuesday (2/09)- Another day that could have produced hundreds of pictures. Seeing the look on my mom’s face when all her grandkids were sitting with her and my dad for supper was priceless though. Having us live so far away kills her sometimes.
4. Wednesday (2/10)- A sad day because my family all went back home to Alabama. Watching Gypsy play with my brother’s dog Brahm was such fun the whole weekend. Gypsy must have thought he was her puppy. They were so cute together.
5. Thursday (2/11)- I was trying to just take a photo of my Hello Kitty necklace. I had a different lens then I though on my camera and ended up with a surprise photo of myself. It’s rare I like a photo of me. But, I like this one.
6. Friday (2/12)- Part of my Christmas present from my brother and my Heather. A cool coffee mug. I love drinking my coffee out of it.
7. Saturday (2/13)- We got more snow. My children for some reason kept laying face down in it. It didn’t make Gypsy happy. She would sit or lay on them until they got up.