Bah… I finish Jury Duty and start the week off in the swing of getting things back to normal. And, I get sick. I feel like crud right now. But, I wanted to at least get this post done so I would be caught up.
1. Sunday 14th- Heart Shaped Pizza for my kiddos to celebrate Valentines Day.
2. Monday 15th- Jury Duty. Wore a necklace that my brother and sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. I love the necklace, but felt ridiculous wearing it. Please tell me that being true to myself and wearing things I love will start to feel normal. It’s so hard to push myself out of this box.
3. Tuesday 16th- A picture of what all my hubby gave me for Valentines Day. :)
4. Wednesday 17th- Oranges are just so pretty. The color and smell make me smile. I love the orange against my cobalt blue dishes too.
5. Thursday 18th- Spent my lunch break at Jury Duty listening to Pink and people watching.
6. Friday 19th- Reading Wicked outside during our lunch break. I’m loving this book.
7. Saturday 20th- More oranges. Only the first one I sliced was dark pink and super sour. I sliced another one just to show the color difference.