Bah… I finish Jury Duty and start the week off in the swing of getting things back to normal. And, I get sick. I feel like crud right now. But, I wanted to at least get this post done so I would be caught up.
1. Sunday 14th– Heart Shaped Pizza for my kiddos to celebrate Valentines Day.
2. Monday 15th– Jury Duty. Wore a necklace that my brother and sister-in-law gave me for Christmas. I love the necklace, but felt ridiculous wearing it. Please tell me that being true to myself and wearing things I love will start to feel normal. It’s so hard to push myself out of this box.
3. Tuesday 16th– A picture of what all my hubby gave me for Valentines Day. :)
4. Wednesday 17th– Oranges are just so pretty. The color and smell make me smile. I love the orange against my cobalt blue dishes too.
5. Thursday 18th– Spent my lunch break at Jury Duty listening to Pink and people watching.
6. Friday 19th– Reading Wicked outside during our lunch break. I’m loving this book.
7. Saturday 20th– More oranges. Only the first one I sliced was dark pink and super sour. I sliced another one just to show the color difference.